A downloadable game for Windows and macOS
Project: Phoenix is a third person shooter that takes inspiration from '90's shooters like DOOM and Half-Life.
After being involved in a dangerous car accident, Jack Harper resolved to make sure that his daughter Melanie would still be able to live out a normal life. Jack dedicated all of his time and energy into Melanie’s rehabilitation to ensure the most positive outcome. In a turn of events, Jack now has to train Melanie for the most extreme scenario: the fight for survival.
CURRENT STATE: ALPHA
This is the initial version of Aragon: Hell's Asylum. A lot of the work done is an early milestone for Hell's Asylum and it can be found on my page. Treat this is a demo or a verticle slice for Aragon: Hell's Asylum.
Note: Any bugs or weird occurrences can be reported in the Bugs thread, thanks for your support!
- Basic Combat AI
- 3 weapons available (Alpha Access only)
- Weapon and Character Upgrade system
- Quicksilver mechanic - slow down time and deal extra damage
- Elemental ammo pickups
Keyboard & Mouse:
- WASD - Movement
- Left Shift - Sprint
- LMB - Attack
- RMB - Zoom
- R - Reload
- E - Interact
- T - Flashlight
- Left Ctrl - Crouch
- V - Grenade
- Q - Quicksilver
Brandon Jones - Game Design, Development and Audio
Sydney Flom - Art Lead and UI Design
Click download now to get access to the following files:
- Stage 23 days ago
- Save Data, Spiders and Bullet Time25 days ago
- Training Mode and more31 days ago
- Demo updates34 days ago
- A new build and a new name!34 days ago
- Great Pickups of Fire43 days ago
- Moving to Alpha!58 days ago
- My biggest update yet!59 days ago